A selection of branded West Coast SESC school uniform items will be available through our uniform supplier from early February 2020. The details of our supplier are as follows:
1/75 Excellence Drive
Tel: 9408 2666
Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
Students must wear branded West Coast SESC polo shirts and jackets.
Tudor Uniforms have a number of generic plain navy blue school uniform items including tracksuit bottoms, a range of shorts, ladies’ pants, skirts and skorts. Parents may choose to purchase their plain navy bottoms from Tudor or from a high street store of their choosing. Please note that leggings are not permitted as a school uniform item.
Please be advised that there will be a one day only uniform sale on Wednesday 29th January 2020 at school as follows:
9.00am – 11.00am for new parents
12.00pm – 2.00pm for existing parents
Polo shirts will be discounted from $31 to $25 and jackets will be discounted from $70 to $55.
Prices will revert back to their original price after this date.
- Footwear: No thongs, health sandals, ugg boots or shoes deemed to be unsafe.
- No logos, stripes, or coloured shirts are to be worn under the uniform.
- Rings: For safety reasons rings attached to parts of the body, other than fingers and ear lobes, are not to be worn. Facial jewellery should not be worn, for Occupational Health and Safety reasons.
- Excessive make-up or jewellery is not accepted.
- Extreme forms of hair styles and colouring are not accepted.
- Denim clothing and hoodies are not permitted at the school.