2018 was a transition year for our school in respect of the uniform. Due to our recent name change, a skeleton new uniform is only available. The new West Coast Secondary Education Support Centre polo shirts are now available along with our new jackets and baseball caps are provided to students in school.
The new West Coast SESC shirts are to be worn with plain (no logo) navy blue bottoms which can be either shorts or skirts. These may be purchased from any retail store of the parent’s choosing. In 2019, we will be looking to extend the range of our new uniform and will keep parents informed.
School uniform items are available from the Uniform Concepts Joondalup Superstore, Delage Street, Joondalup, WA 6027. Tel: 9270 4660. Email: Joondalup@uc.nellgray.com.au
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Thursday: 9.00am – 6.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am – 1.00pm
- It is a safety requirement that students attending Design and Technology and Home Economics classes wear covered footwear. Students must change into a different top for Physical Education classes.
- Footwear: No thongs, health sandals, ugg boots or shoes deemed to be unsafe.
- No logos, stripes, or coloured shirts are to be worn under the uniform.
- Rings: For safety reasons rings attached to parts of the body, other than fingers and ear lobes, are not to be worn. Facial jewellery should not be worn, for Occupational Health and Safety reasons.
- Excessive make-up or jewellery is not accepted.
- Extreme forms of hair styles and colouring are not accepted.
- Denim clothing and hoodies are not permitted at the school.