The School Board is responsible for the finalisation of priorities for the Centre.
All interested people are welcome to attend the meetings and have input, although the final decisions are made by the elected representatives.
- Contribution to the School Delivery and Performance Agreement and the Business Plan
- Review the performance of the Centre
- Create interest in the Centre within and across the community
- Approve fees, charges, contributions and items of personal use (booklists)
- Approve extra cost optional components of programs
- Liaise with other committees within the Centre, e.g. P&C
The School Board meets 4 times a year. The AGM is held in March / April.
Chairperson: Vanessa Jessett
Deputy Chairperson: Susan Oliver
Carmelina La Cava
School Board Meetings 2019
School Board Meetings for 2019 have been scheduled as follows:
Term 1 – Wednesday 27th February and Wednesday 3rd April – Annual General Meeting
Term 2 -Wednesday 22nd May
Term 3 – Wednesday 14th August
Term 4 – Wednesday 30th October and Wednesday 27th November
All interested individuals are welcome to attend. All meetings take place at 5.30pm in our conference room.